Old 02-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Dax Solomon Umaming

Default Attn: Yahoo users - subscription disabled from this list

Today, I received 96 Bounce Action Notification from Mailman informing us that
96 Yahoo users subscribed to this list has been disabled. It seems that
messages from this list addressed to Yahoo users timed out, and those failure
notices forced Mailman to disable your subscription. I am not exactly sure
what happened but I suspect that their mail server went down for a few hours.

If you're a Yahoo user and you're not receiving posts from this list, please
enable your account at https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users

Thank you
--
Dax Solomon Umaming
http://knightlust.com/

Old 02-11-2008, 11:34 AM
Kristian Rink

Am Mon, 11 Feb 2008 20:30:52 +0800
schrieb Dax Solomon Umaming <knightlust@ubuntu.com>:
(...)
> If you're a Yahoo user and you're not receiving posts from this list,
> please enable your account at
(...)

(... still pondering the implications of such a message posted to the
_list_ ... )
K.

--
Kristian Rink * http://zimmer428.net * http://flickr.com/photos/z428/