Old 02-11-2008, 06:54 AM
Luca Ferrari

Default kde and gtk look and feel

Hi,
I've tried to disable the "apply my kde style to gtk applications" in the kde
settings, but when I launch a gtk application I can still see the kde style
applied (I've restarted kde). This is annoying, since some applications
cannot emulate well the kde style, and thus fonts and look and feel are not
good. If I launch the application from the command line, the style is the
original gtk one. How can I achieve this for all the gtk applications?

Thanks,
Luca