Old 02-10-2008, 07:35 PM
Richard

Default OFF: its getting bad(Very) Please READ

Sorry, to post this.. BUT..its a needed wakeup for all
if you think this is BS, you are sadly mistaken.

Senator John McCain, is at it again...
Please All Americans WAKE UP!!!

http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_karen_fi_080208_john_mccain_surge_ac.htm
John McCain Surge Accomplished and The Internet is our Enemy

This H.R. Bill 1955, that pass the house (under media black out)
is in the Senate as S. 1959, Everyone in American Please Call your Senator
and Say NO on this Bill. KILL IT. (its still under media black out)
that means, no TV/Radio/News/ Coverage..at all. (secret) shhhhh

Here a snip:
`SEC. 899B. FINDINGS. `
The Congress finds the following:

`(1) The development and implementation of methods and processes that can be
utilized to prevent violent radicalization, homegrown terrorism, and
ideologically based violence in the United States is critical to combating
domestic terrorism.

`(2) The promotion of violent radicalization, homegrown terrorism, and
ideologically based violence exists in the United States and poses a threat
to homeland security.

`(3) The Internet has aided in facilitating violent radicalization,
ideologically based violence, and the homegrown terrorism process in the
United States by providing access to broad and constant streams of
terrorist-related propaganda to United States citizens.

Hey, read it here in the Wall Street Journal
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/01/13/dancing-spychief-wants-to-tap-into-cyberspace/

http://truthemergency.us/content/view/32/32/

Duh????, So, Strip my freedom of speech, and read my emails...
and filter out anything that tells the real truth about the gov.,
or what going on in the world.

Think I'm going back to paper and pencil

Regards -
Richard

Please also watch this Link in my Signature... Please!

Old 02-10-2008, 07:55 PM
Peter Garrett

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 15:35:30 -0500