Old 02-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Richard

Default OFF: Was getting a New High LCD 24" Monitor...Until I Read this.

You Know, that the Gov, is issuing those Checks Rebates,
to Jump Start the Economy Right?... Hey $1200.00 back alright.. NOPE

its a Sham... very said to say.
Q. How do the Russian Ministry of Economic Development, know more about our
Economy than We Do ? is our Media to Blame or Gov to Blame..for hiding the
Truth?? (this is Nutz)

Check out this link
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/36159

Then Goto Gov WebSite, and Check out the Bill
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h110-5140
Scroll down to SEC. 6428

Doesn't that make you sick... its NOT FREE & Clear Money,
as Bush was preaching to us...its a Loan on your next Tax Return due in 2009

I'm going to send my back...