-   -   Enabling SD card reader on Toshiba Tecra A8 (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/51935-enabling-sd-card-reader-toshiba-tecra-a8.html)

Dusan Sladojevic 02-10-2008 04:26 PM

Enabling SD card reader on Toshiba Tecra A8

Hi,
I am having difficulties enabling SD card reader in Ubuntu for my laptop Toshiba Tecra A8.
I have googled a lot and found some people with Toshiba laptops actually enabled their SD card reader, but when i try all those stuff - none work for me.. Just to mention neither was for my model Tecra A8..
But i have installed PCLinuxOS 2007 and SD card reader worked out of the box, no configuration needed!
So I am sure 100% that it would work with Ubuntu and any other distro..

Please Help!
Best regards┬*MCSA/Sec+/Linux+ Du┼ían Sladojevi─ç