Old 02-14-2008, 04:38 AM
Mario Vukelic

Default karl-desktop

On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 08:43 +1000, Res wrote:
> its simple really, if you dont like the way someone types, kilfile them,
> remember their name and dont comment or offer help, or just delete the
> damn posts

Oh, thanks for reminding me not to bother with you. Bart did none of the
things you claim.

Old 02-14-2008, 04:41 AM
Mario Vukelic

On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 08:35 +1000, Res wrote:
> tosspots

Dude, Code of Conduct?

Old 02-14-2008, 05:26 AM
Res

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008, Paul wrote:

> On Feb 13, 2008 5:43 PM, Res <res@ausics.net> wrote:
>
> You had to rehash a long dead thread just to get in the last word?

actually I have this thing called a life, its such that it means i dont
spend every 25 seconds on mailing lists or newsgroups, I do try check in
every few days on all lists, but that means some lists, might not get to
for a week.

> And plonk...

oh my, oh dear, the loss of sleep :P

--
Cheers
Res

Old 02-14-2008, 05:31 AM
Res

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008, Bart Silverstrim wrote:

> Res wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Feb 2008, Bart Silverstrim wrote:
>
>> Maybe I dont like bullies? I have always stood up to them and defended
>> those lesser, I admit however, you may not even realise some could
>> consider you that way.
>
> Bullies? What did I demand of anyone? Point out where in my post that
> I made such a grievous transgression that I apparently am deserving of
> such vitriolic replies, when all I did was say that if you don't play by
> what the people generally want as rules, you risk not getting help?

It was the WAY you said it, and sicne you seem to be speaking for
everyone on this list, i must have missed the call of votes to the
direction that everybody wants them as rules, please refer me to the post
in the archives as when this was so I can go back and read the poll
results

> I never bullied anyone here, I didn't even INSULT him, I didn't belittle
> him, yet for some reason you seem to be going out of your way to raise
> me up as an example of the transgressor!

and a spammer never considers what they are doing as spamming either

times limited I hope you didnt spend too much time writing 3 pages
because I'm going out for dinner shortly and dont have time to read it,
however I suspect I know what your going to say in the next pages anyway
and we';ll have to agree to disagree, my final word son it, however I do
stil lwant the references to this vote that everybody wants which you
boldly claim above, you are welcome to send it in pvt if you want.

--
Cheers
Res

Old 02-14-2008, 05:33 AM
Res

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008, Mario Vukelic wrote:

> On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 08:35 +1000, Res wrote:
>> tosspots
>
> Dude, Code of Conduct?

sorry officer,
Besides I would have thought you people want me to violate this, so a
real moderator can remove me and you can all go back to terrorising and
intimidating newbies.

over and out

--
Cheers
Res

Old 02-14-2008, 06:04 AM
Mario Vukelic

On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 16:31 +1000, Res wrote:
> i must have missed the call of votes to the
> direction that everybody wants them as rules, please refer me to the
> post in the archives as when this was so I can go back and read the
> poll results

Not a poll but yeah, you missed something:

Nothing more than observing this was asked.

Old 02-14-2008, 06:22 AM
Felipe Figueiredo

On Thu 14 Feb 2008 04:33:54 Res wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Feb 2008, Mario Vukelic wrote:
>

> > On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 08:35 +1000, Res wrote:
> >> tosspots
> >
> > Dude, Code of Conduct?
>
> sorry officer,
> Besides I would have thought you people want me to violate this, so a
> real moderator can remove me and you can all go back to terrorising and
> intimidating newbies.

This really can't be the result of a hard day at work, can it?

How many people do you want to politely ask you to stop, before you come to
your senses?

Right or wrong, could you please drop it? It's just lame by now to keep
insisting, especially when the people you are insisting to clearly killfile'd
you. You're just harassing everyone else.

Surely this is not what you meant for the newbies?

regards
FF

Old 02-14-2008, 08:56 AM
"Cybe R. Wizard"

Res <res@ausics.net> said:
> i must have missed the call of votes to the
> direction that everybody wants them as rules, please refer me to the
> post in the archives as when this was so I can go back and read the
> poll results

Here's my take:
Bart's right, you're wrong. An apology is in order but I doubt it's
forthcoming.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Nice computers don't go down.
Larry Niven, Steven Barnes

Old 02-14-2008, 10:44 AM
Res

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008, Mario Vukelic wrote:

> On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 16:31 +1000, Res wrote:
>> i must have missed the call of votes to the
>> direction that everybody wants them as rules, please refer me to the
>> post in the archives as when this was so I can go back and read the
>> poll results
>
> Not a poll but yeah, you missed something:
>
> Nothing more than observing this was asked.

I read it 3 times and still saw nothing that prohibits top posting and
all the other things cry babies in here dont like, so wrong reference.

Old 02-14-2008, 10:45 AM
Res

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:

> Here's my take:
> Bart's right, you're wrong. An apology is in order but I doubt it's
> forthcoming.

and the URL to the poll results is where?
come on, if he so right, where in the archives are they?

--
Cheers
Res