Old 01-20-2009, 03:41 AM
Don MacGregor

Default Squid

Hi guys,
I have a simple question. Does Squid update automatically the cached data in
cases when files were replaced by new files while keeping the names same?
Thanks

Old 09-26-2010, 05:09 PM
Raj Har

Hello all,
i am trying to configure squid.
i wanna block my some clients with mac address.
i have enable ollowing ACL bt it`s not working so please help me.

acl mac arp my_mac_address
http_access allow mac

i m using squid 2.6 stable.

Old 09-26-2010, 05:33 PM
"Marti, Robert"

Can you define not working so well?

Sent from my iPhone

Old 09-26-2010, 05:35 PM
Barry Brimer

i am trying to configure squid.
i wanna block my some clients with mac address.
i have enable ollowing ACL bt it`s not working so please help me.

acl mac arp my_mac_address
http_access allow mac

i m using squid 2.6 stable.

Have you read
<http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/howto-linux-unix-squid-mac-address-filtering/>

Most importantly, is your squid compiled with the --enable-arp-acl flag?

Barry

Old 01-17-2011, 04:44 PM
"madunix@gmail.com"

I need to know the meaning of this line in my squid access log

1295267166.311 1069 10.6.50.123 TCP_MISS/200 16623 GET
http://www.mycom.com/sendNews.php? - DIRECT/71.6.196.18 text/html

Thx

Old 01-17-2011, 04:51 PM
Luigi Rosa