Old 02-09-2008, 06:57 PM
"Jon Stanley"

Default Artwork needed - BugZappers!

Hey there -

We need some artwork for the relaunch of the Fedora bug triage
initiative. At this point, I was thinking that a simple banner for
the wiki would do, however, if this is in scope of the art project,
I'd also like to have an Impress template. I've added this request to
the Wiki, Mo told me to mention it here as well!

Thanks!
-Jon

--
Jon Stanley