Old 02-08-2008, 05:27 PM
NoOp

Default icalendar .ics application?

Anyone know of a good/simple application that can be used to create an
.ics calendar file?

I'd like to take the dates listed on a web page (my yacht club's racing
schedule) and put it into an .ics that I can easily import into
Evolution. I know that I can probably do this by hand via the text
editor, but would like to find an easy to use app that will make it
easier to do.

Old 02-08-2008, 06:07 PM
NoOp

On 02/08/2008 10:27 AM, NoOp wrote:
> Anyone know of a good/simple application that can be used to create an
> .ics calendar file?
>
> I'd like to take the dates listed on a web page (my yacht club's racing
> schedule) and put it into an .ics that I can easily import into
> Evolution. I know that I can probably do this by hand via the text
> editor, but would like to find an easy to use app that will make it
> easier to do.

Figured it out - just create a new calendar in Evo, save as an .ics.

Old 02-09-2008, 10:50 AM
Michael Kadzioch

Mozilla Sunbird can handle ics-calender files.

--
Michael Kadzioch

michael_kadzioch@gmx.de
http://www.kadzioch.net

Old 02-09-2008, 01:45 PM
Hal Burgiss

On Sat, Feb 09, 2008 at 12:50:16PM +0100, Michael Kadzioch wrote:
> Mozilla Sunbird can handle ics-calender files.
>
> NoOp schrieb:
> > Anyone know of a good/simple application that can be used to create an
> > .ics calendar file?

[...]

OK, anybody know of good command line tools for converting to/from
ics?

--
Hal