Old 03-25-2011, 04:58 AM
Jon Anderson

Default Nvidia card only works in recovery mode

What is taken off the ability of my video card so that it works in
Recovery mode. What's missing

Old 03-25-2011, 05:30 AM
Nils Kassube

Jon Anderson wrote:
> What is taken off the ability of my video card so that it works in
> Recovery mode. What's missing

Not that I think I could help you here, but could you tell us a bit
more? Something like the Ubuntu version and possibly which nvidia card
you are using. And what happens if you use the standard mode instead of
recovery mode?

Nils

Old 03-25-2011, 05:36 AM
"Todd A. Jacobs"