Old 03-24-2011, 12:44 PM
René Linke

Default Sound scratch problem with Orca during the welcome sound of Ubuntu (was: How starting Ubuntu Maverick Live CD/DVD with Orca?)

On 3/24/2011 11:52 AM, Milton wrote:
> Hi,
> I manage to install Maverick with Orca on 3 older computers. On one the
> sound was muted and I needed sighted assistant to unmute.
> Milton

After installing Maverick on my notebook at first the sound was muted
too. But with Amixer sset Master 80% unmuted it.
The sound scratches only during the start sound and Orca tries to start
speaking. How I can fix it?

René