Old 03-24-2011, 12:34 PM
Chris Davis

Default Sirius web online player

I've been trying to listen to Sirius online with the online web player
(Flash based). I have the flash plugin, it just got updated this
morning, but when I go to the sirius online listening web page and
choose to hear the player, I just get a big light blue screen and
nothing and firefox shows done at the bottom of the window.

Any ideas what I need to do? I figured out how to get the old player to
work, but this one is giving me fits. I don't know much about flash.

Any help appreciated.
Regards,
Chris