-   -   Sirius web online player (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/505069-sirius-web-online-player.html)

Chris Davis 03-24-2011 12:34 PM

Sirius web online player

I've been trying to listen to Sirius online with the online web player
(Flash based). I have the flash plugin, it just got updated this
morning, but when I go to the sirius online listening web page and
choose to hear the player, I just get a big light blue screen and
nothing and firefox shows done at the bottom of the window.

Any ideas what I need to do? I figured out how to get the old player to
work, but this one is giving me fits. I don't know much about flash.

Any help appreciated.
Regards,
Chris