Old 03-23-2011, 09:15 PM
René Linke

Default Search for a tutorial/script to upgrade new mailman versions (

Hi,

I'm a new user of Ubuntu. :-) Using Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS on my provider's
virtual webserver.

The subject says that what I mean I think? The Google search resulted
nothing about that... And in the package repositories there is still
mailman 2.1.13 available. For the future, I think I can not upgrade
Ubuntu. That's why I ask you.

René