Old 11-26-2007, 12:40 AM
Bruce Marshall

Default FW: Firewall Setup / Shoreline

On Sunday 25 November 2007, Karl-Heinz Schulz wrote:
> But this will not correct the issue that SSH and/or HTTP cannot access the
> box.

As I reported earlier, I was able to get to your apache test page.... and got
the "It Works' response from it.

Old 11-26-2007, 12:42 AM
Bruce Marshall

On Sunday 25 November 2007, Karl-Heinz Schulz wrote:
> But this will not correct the issue that SSH and/or HTTP cannot access the
> box.

And I connected to 24.172.115.23 with ssh, and it is asking me for my
password.

I don't see the problem.

Old 11-26-2007, 12:53 AM
"Karl-Heinz Schulz"

I must have missed your message.
I will try to check it from an outside computer - I might have another issue