Old 03-21-2011, 09:50 PM
Ross Schoenauer

Default 11.04 64bit Alpha 3-Guest Under VirtualBox Problem...

On 03/21/2011 03:23 PM, Jesse Palser wrote:
Hi,

I installed Ubuntu 11.04 64bit Alpha 3 under VirtualBox 4.0.4

and I fully upgraded 11.04 to today.

I installed the Linux guest additions, but then 11.04 will no
longer boot.

I've tried this a few times and still not working.

Any ideas?

Jesse

I have the very same problem.* Spent quite a few
hours on prolem but no answer.

Ross