Old 02-08-2008, 01:38 PM
"Mike Ryan"

Default Re_new to Ubuntu

Hi Benjamin:

Well I'm using the 32 bit versionbut when I downloaded it from the
Ubuntu site, the image file I selected didn't have live in it's
description. Could this be the reason? I was running it off the CD an
didn't hear any sound what so ever upon boot. With some sited
assistance, I was able to bring up the selection window to select the
screen reader option. All Audio works as it should in the windows side
and windows based apps.

Thanks:
Mike