Old 03-20-2011, 05:16 PM
Tapas Mishra

Default switching applications to another work space on command line

Is there any way I can switch the application running in one workspace
to another on command line?

Old 03-21-2011, 03:30 PM
Tapas Mishra

Ok I found a utility it is known as wmctrl
sudo apt-get install wmctrl and
wmctrl -r :ACTIVE: -t 1; wmctrl -s 1
will do the work which I asked.