Old 03-19-2011, 07:29 PM
Jo Galara

Default How to use output sound as input sound?

Hi,

I want to use the sound output as sound input. Instead of using the
microphone as sound input I want to use the sound which is outputted as
sound input. So I could play an MP3 on my PC and someone in e.g. Skype
could hear it in good quality as the sound is directly used.

I hope you understand what I mean, if not I will try to explain it more
detailed.

How can I achieve that? It's easily possible with windows but I never
found out how I can do it with Ubuntu (I'm using 10.10 at the moment and
soon 11.04).

Thanks in advance.

Jo Galara

Old 03-19-2011, 09:46 PM
Yorvyk

Jack <http://jackaudio.org/> it's in the repos.

--
Steve Cook (Yorvyk)

http://lubuntu.net

Old 03-19-2011, 10:16 PM
Jo Galara

Thanks for you answer. Can you tell me how I could do it, I've installed
qjackctl but I couldn't get it work.