Old 03-17-2011, 02:10 PM
Oliver Marshall

Default Ubuntu on IBM or Lenovo servers

Hi Chaps,
*
Anyone here using Ubuntu on IBM and/or Lenovo servers? We’re looking at replacing a few boxes here and we use IBM/Lenovo for the Windows services and I’d like to standardised.
*
IBM/Lenovo have RH drivers but no Ubuntu or Debian, but I was wondering whether there was an underground scene in IBM raid monitoring software etc.
*
Anyone ?
*
Olly