Old 03-16-2011, 07:37 PM
Dotan Cohen

Default What did Aptitude just install?

How does one see which are the latest packages that Aptitude
installed? Can one sort installed packages by install time?

Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com

Old 03-16-2011, 07:43 PM
Mark Carroll

Dotan Cohen wrote:

How does one see which are the latest packages that Aptitude
installed? Can one sort installed packages by install time?

There are logs in /var/log/apt/ that may help.

Mark

--
Mark Carroll
Software Engineer

Cambridge Research Laboratory
Vecna Technologies, Inc.
36 Cambridge Park Drive
Cambridge, MA 02140
Phone: (617) 864-0636
Fax: (617) 864-0638

Better Technology, Better World (TM)

The contents of this message may be privileged and confidential.
Therefore, if this message has been received in error, please delete it
without reading it. Your receipt of this message is not intended to
waive any applicable privilege. Please do not disseminate this message
without the permission of the author.

Old 03-17-2011, 11:28 AM
Dotan Cohen

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 22:43, Mark Carroll <mark.carroll@vecna.com> wrote:
> Dotan Cohen wrote:
>>
>> How does one see which are the latest packages that Aptitude
>> installed? Can one sort installed packages by install time?
>
> There are logs in /var/log/apt/ that may help.
>
> Mark

Thanks. I don't know why I didn't even think of the logs, I must be
getting old
Of course, that was the first place that I should have looked. Thank you!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com