Old 03-15-2011, 05:35 PM
Ric Moore

Default xine-check missing

Strange, trying to decipher some problems I'm having with Xine and DVD
playback, the xine webpage says to run "xine-check" to run a xine
diagnostic of the system. The manpage is installed, by the package
xine-ui, but not the program. It seems this has been a problem, from
what a google search shows, for some time? Anyone have a clue about
this? Ric

Linux user# 44256