Old 03-12-2011, 05:30 PM
Damien Hull

Default Aptitude in 10.10 desktop

What happened to aptitude in 10.10 desktop?

I thought aptitude was replacing apt-get. You have to install aptitude in 10.10.

Old 03-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Alan Pope

On 12 March 2011 18:30, Damien Hull <dhull@section9.us> wrote:
> What happened to aptitude in 10.10 desktop?

It's not included in the default desktop install anymore, but is on a
server install. You can of course install it if you want to.

Al.

Old 03-12-2011, 07:07 PM
Damien Hull

I thought apt-get was deprecated.