Old 03-11-2011, 06:28 PM
Knute Johnson

Default Sun Java docs?

I can't seem to find the Sun Java documentation in the package manager.
Anybody know how to find it? 10.10.

Thanks,

--

Knute Johnson
ubuntu@knutejohnson.com

Old 03-11-2011, 07:10 PM
"Carlos A. Carnero Delgado"

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 2:28 PM, Knute Johnson <ubuntu@knutejohnson.com> wrote:
> I can't seem to find the Sun Java documentation in the package manager.
> *Anybody know how to find it? *10.10.

AFAIK there's only the API documentation for OpenJDK which may be up
to 99%[1] the same. Sun's docs should be downloaded from Oracle.

HTH,
Carlos.

[1] That number was pulled from a nice random number generator...
don't take it too seriously.

Old 03-11-2011, 07:19 PM
James Tappin

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 15:10:00 -0500