Old 03-11-2011, 01:04 AM
Jay Ridgley

Default Connection Problems with newly purchased and ubuntu installed system **SOLVED**

Folks,

I said I was stupid... it helps when you install ALL the required software!

I had left out dhcp3-client once I installed that everything came up just as
expected.

My configuration files were properly configured, shorewall was properly defined
and is now running as well.

Much relief and many thanks for the information provided.

Regards,
Jay
--

Jay Ridgley