Old 03-11-2011, 12:30 AM
Aldyth Maharsha

Default change mount point of the stick usb drive or USB thumb

you can disable HAL but i not recommended you for disabling HAL daemon with change permission libhal-storage and use autofs

if you can't disable HAL, you can try this :

gconftool-2 --type bool --set /apps/nautilus/preferences/media_automount false

or search at gconf editor for disable automount..goodluck

best regards,
Aldyth M