Old 03-09-2011, 12:23 PM
Oliver Marshall

Default Enabling an apache module for just one site

A little off topic perhaps.
*
Is it possible to enable a module in apache for just one site only?
*
We have a development Ubuntu box which was just being used for SVN. Then Trac got added, then it started being used for hosting demo sites, then ….. etc.
*
We now have about 10 various sites on there and we have found if you add /svn on to any of them you can access the SVN module. This isn’t a massive issue as it’s password protected but only the SVN site itself (dev.mydomain.com) is SSL enabled. Should people try to access it over one of the other sites then their password won’t be secured.
*
What I’d like to do is to set apache (or the SVN module) to only respond if the request comes to svn.mydomain.com/svn rather than any other site.
*
Olly

*

Old 03-09-2011, 12:30 PM