Old 03-09-2011, 12:24 PM
"Christian Schmid"

Default WG: issiue with Emulex NIC - packet loss

Hello everyone,

i have some problems with the following NIC:

Ethernet controller: ServerEngines Corp. Emulex OneConnect 10Gb NIC
(be3) (rev 01)

the card is installed correctly but I have packet loss ..so i found that
page:

http://www.ubuntu.com/certification/catalog/model/pci:0710:19A2-NETWORK

it shows that the card is supported on 10.10. i have 10.04 LTS running.
is there any way to use 10.10 drivers on 10.04? Where i can found the
drivers? Does someone else has the same issues ?

thanks

regards

christian

This email and all attachments are intended only for the confidential use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any use, dissemination, distribution or copy of this email message or its attachments is prohibited. If you have received this email message in error, please notify me immediately, and delete this message with its attachments permanently from your system.