Old 03-09-2011, 07:03 AM
Oliver Marshall

Default Dell Perc H700 monitoring in Ubuntu

Hi gang
Â*
Anyone here using a Dell Perc H700 raid controller on the ubuntu box? How are dealing with the monitoring of it, specifically the monitoring of disk health and whether there are battery issues etc ?
Â*
There doesn’t appear to be a Ubuntu/Debian tool on the Dell site. Is there a 3rd party app we can use at all?
Â*
Olly

Old 03-09-2011, 07:08 AM
Eero Volotinen

2011/3/9 Oliver Marshall <Oliver.Marshall@g2support.com>:
> Hi gang
>

> Anyone here using a Dell Perc H700 raid controller on the ubuntu box? How
> are dealing with the monitoring of it, specifically the monitoring of disk
> health and whether there are battery issues etc ?
>

> There doesn’t appear to be a Ubuntu/Debian tool on the Dell site. Is there a
> 3rd party app we can use at all?

omsa or idrac ?

http://linux.dell.com/repo/community/deb/

--