Old 03-09-2011, 02:33 AM
Basil Chupin

Default Ubuntu 11.10 christened Oneiric Ocelot

Mark Shuttleworth names Ubuntu 11.10 open-source OS, due out in October.

[Story]

http://www.itnews.com.au/News/250574,ubuntu-1110-christened-oneiric-ocelot.aspx

--
"Aaah....another pointless day when I've achieved nothing."
Bender, Futurama.

Old 03-09-2011, 03:04 AM
NoOp

On 03/08/2011 07:33 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:

> Mark Shuttleworth names Ubuntu 11.10 open-source OS, due out in October.
>
> [Story]
>
> http://www.itnews.com.au/News/250574,ubuntu-1110-christened-oneiric-ocelot.aspx

And do you have a technical question/issue?
ubuntu-users -- Ubuntu user technical support, not for general discussions
Or did you lose your way from Sounder? I suspect the latter.

Old 03-09-2011, 03:28 AM
Tab Gilbert

He is probably like the rest.* Overwhelming impressed with the new height Mr. Shuttleworth has reached in his naming sequence. It really is almost technical in nature and many will probably need dictionary support.

tab

Old 03-09-2011, 03:41 AM
Ric Moore

On Tue, 2011-03-08 at 22:28 -0600, Tab Gilbert wrote:
> He is probably like the rest. Overwhelming impressed with the new
> height Mr. Shuttleworth has reached in his naming sequence. It really
> is almost technical in nature and many will probably need dictionary
> support.

That is not a bad thing. I had one professor who's "Welcome to the
Class" statement was he promised that he would not "dumb down" and that
he also promised to use "big words" often, so we would learn of them.

Ric

Linux user# 44256

Old 03-09-2011, 05:10 AM
Basil Chupin

Mark Shuttleworth names Ubuntu 11.10 open-source OS, due out in October.

[Story]

http://www.itnews.com.au/News/250574,ubuntu-1110-christened-oneiric-ocelot.aspx

And do you have a technical question/issue?

Contains more techincal matter than your attempt at playing the resident
censor.

Have you read the article?