Old 02-07-2008, 08:52 PM
"Leonardo Crochik"

Default actualizations needed due to motherboard change

Well, as long as I can see, just that. But I don't know if other bad news will appear...

2008/2/7, Karl Larsen <k5di@zianet.com>:
Leonardo Crochik wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Due to hardware problems, i've just changed my motherboard and memory.
> Ubuntu looks fine, although the sound card appears to be broken, for
> example. What do I need to do in order to get my system correct. Do I need

> to reinstall ubuntu? Thanks in advance.
>
> Leonardo

****Since you have a completely new sound system on the new board you
may need to re-do the sound setup but I'm not sure how you do that. You

say this just an example of one that isn't working. What else is broken?

Karl

--

********Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
********Linux User

** PGP 4208 4D6E 595F 22B9 FF1C**ECB6 4A3C 2C54 FE23 53A7

Old 02-07-2008, 09:07 PM
Brian

Leonardo Crochik wrote:
> Well, as long as I can see, just that. But I don't know if other bad
> news will appear...

Is kudzu an option?

Brian

Old 02-07-2008, 10:30 PM
"Leonardo Crochik"

what is kudzu?

2008/2/7, Brian <bri@brianwhalen.net>:
Leonardo Crochik wrote:
> Well, as long as I can see, just that. But I don't know if other bad
> news will appear...

Is kudzu an option?

Brian