Old 03-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Oliver Marshall

Default Network stats not reporting via SNMP

Anyone know what needs to be done to get the network card stats reporting via SNMP? We have a Ubuntu workstation sending SNMP data to our windows based monitoring tool.
*
Everything is coming over that we want (disks, memory, cpu etc) except network card info. Does this need to be enabled separately somewhere?
*
Olly