Old 03-06-2011, 11:28 PM
Knute Johnson

Default Document Viewer not printing?

Anybody else notice a problem recently with Document Viewer 2.32.0 not
printing? I know it worked a few weeks ago. Open Office will still print.

Xubuntu 10.10
Document Vieweer 2.32.0

Thanks,

Old 03-12-2011, 01:24 AM
Paul Johnson

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 6:28 PM, Knute Johnson <ubuntu@knutejohnson.com> wrote:
> Anybody else notice a problem recently with Document Viewer 2.32.0 not
> printing? *I know it worked a few weeks ago. *Open Office will still print.

Yes, but it is not a new problem. Has been happening for 2 years here.

Acrobat reader does not have same problem.

--
Paul E. Johnson
Professor, Political Science

Old 03-12-2011, 01:47 AM
Knute Johnson

Anybody else notice a problem recently with Document Viewer 2.32.0 not
printing? I know it worked a few weeks ago. Open Office will still print.

Yes, but it is not a new problem. Has been happening for 2 years here.

Acrobat reader does not have same problem.

Xubuntu 10.10
Document Vieweer 2.32.0

Thanks for the reply. I found a couple of other issues that were just
too annoying with Xu so I've now switched to U. Liking it so far, takes
some getting used to after Xu though.

--

Knute Johnson
ubuntu@knutejohnson.com