Old 03-07-2011, 04:53 AM
Thomas Blasejewicz

Default nautilus + terminal

Good afternoon
I think I managed to install the open-terminal extension.
It is really quite some adventure to find out about all these things.

And as NoOp pointed out, I DO NOT get the terminal option, neither in
Tree view nor in Places view.
BUT ... since "File -> Open in Terminal" works somehow, I will try to
contend myself with that.

Thank you everybody.

Thomas
(still MANY other unsolved problems lined up ...)