-   -   just curious... (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/497745-just-curious.html)

Nathan Bahn 03-06-2011 02:19 AM

just curious...

Hello everyone--

Has anyone heard of any suggestions/complaints/reports of 10.10 changing the user password as a direct result of the /home directory being encrypted?* I'm TEMPTED to say that that is occurring in my system right now -- but that's just too damned weird! (and in case you're wondering, I'm using a live CD right now)

--N.B.
See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html & http://www.libreoffice.org/ (Nathan Bahn)