Old 02-07-2008, 05:27 PM
jainarine ramsundar

Default Program

Hi

Can you please help me with th following Problems.

*

1) I have install Ubuntu on my Laptop the big problem is that i have install it several time on start up i have to select which one to open can you please help me to delete the others / format my hard drive so that i can install a fresh copy. Currently i have to select one of the following:

*

ubuntu 7.10, kernel 2.6.22-14-generic

ubuntu 7.10, kernel 2.6.22-14-generic (recovery mode)

ubuntu 7.10, memtest86*

Other operating systems:

ubuntu kernel 2.6.12-9-386 (on /dev/sda1)

ubuntu kernel 2.6.12-9-386 (recovery mode) (on /dev/sda1)

ubuntu memtest86* (on /dev/sda1)

*

I really need to know how to delete those other

*

2) Also can to tell me how to set up a VPN connection on ubuntu 7.10, kernel 2.6.22-14-generic

*

Thank you for your urgent help

*