-   -   Squid Proxy to IPv6 (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/497325-squid-proxy-ipv6.html)

Damien Hull 03-04-2011 09:59 PM

Squid Proxy to IPv6

Here's what I got.
Ubuntu 10.04 LTSDual staking IPv6 and IPv4Tunnel to IPv6 gateway*elinks on the server can access ipv6.google.com
Squid version 3I can access the squid proxy through an SSH tunnel. Works fine. The problem is that it won't allow me to access ipv6.google.com. I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.*

I'm going to get a pizza and come back to attack this problem....

Damien Hull 03-04-2011 11:42 PM

Squid Proxy to IPv6

Got it working. Had to update squid to a new version. Now I can access ipv6.google.com.*

Sent from my iPhone