-   -   Mouse jitter, tried different mice (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/496589-mouse-jitter-tried-different-mice.html)

Dotan Cohen 03-03-2011 09:24 AM

Mouse jitter, tried different mice

I have installed Kubuntu 10.10 on a neighbour's computer. In Windows
there is was no mouse jitter but in Kubuntu the mouse jitters. I tried
her mouse at my place, it had no problem. I tried my trouble-free
mouse at her place, it also jittered.

What could be the cause? Thanks!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com

Tom Sparks 03-03-2011 09:37 AM

Mouse jitter, tried different mice

> there is was no mouse jitter but in Kubuntu the mouse
> jitters. I tried
> her mouse at my place, it had no problem. I tried my
> trouble-free
> mouse at her place, it also jittered.
>
> What could be the cause? Thanks!
are they optical or laser or ball?