Old 03-01-2011, 01:13 PM
Tapas Mishra

Default how to create a 32 bit PV Lucid guest on pv-ops Dom0 on Lucid 10.04 64 bit

I am running Xen-4.0.1 on Lucid 64 bit using a pv-ops Dom0 kernel 2.6.32.27
from jeremy's tree
git clone -o xen -n
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git
linux-2.6-xen
and compiled I was able to get xm info (i.e. xen running)
but all the gui I tried has resulted into failure.
The ISO of Ubuntu I have are made to run on bare metal if I understand
correctly.
So in case of the pv-ops Dom0 kernel I need PV guest.
So how can I create a PV guest which is lucid 32 bit on a Ubuntu 10.04
64 desktop which is running Xen with a pv-ops Dom0 kernel.

--
http://mightydreams.blogspot.com