Old 03-01-2011, 04:55 AM
CA G Rajesh

Default Get appointments in date/time applet

Hello all,
I am using ubuntu Maverick now. I see in some blogs that the date/time applet
displays the appointments and tasks from evolution. It will be very useful to
have that feature. How to enable such feature in ubuntu?
I have to manage lots of appoinments/tasks/memos ... :-(
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Rajesh

Old 03-02-2011, 02:52 AM
NoOp

On 02/28/2011 09:55 PM, CA G Rajesh wrote:
> Hello all,
> I am using ubuntu Maverick now. I see in some blogs that the date/time applet
> displays the appointments and tasks from evolution. It will be very useful to
> have that feature. How to enable such feature in ubuntu?
> I have to manage lots of appoinments/tasks/memos ... :-(
> Thanks in advance.
> Regards,
> Rajesh

Click on the date applet on the top panel. Note the bold items on the
calendar & click on the bolded date. You'll then see your 'Appointment'
for that day/date.