Old 02-05-2008, 09:42 AM
"Ari Torhamo"

Default Evolution stopped sending and recieving mail after power cut

Hi,

There was a short power cut for a moment ago where I live, and my computer shut down. After I got it up and running again, I had lost internet connection. I got it back simply by checking off "Use network" in the panel and then checking it back on again. The problem is that while everything else works now, Evolution stopped sending and receiving messages. In practice, the "Send / Receive" button in the toolbar is greyed out, and F9 doesn't do anything either. Everything seems to be as it should in the settings, and restarting Evolution or the computer doesn't help. Does anyone have any ideas what might be wrong? By the way, I'm using Hardy.

Thanks,

Ari Torhamo