Old 02-06-2008, 07:30 AM
"Petri Wunsch"

Default some apps block the sound

Hi,

some programs example firefox block the sound on ubuntu 7.10
sometimes only reboot helps to get mplayer or vlc player to work
again. I can't forexample hear sound from xmms if java app uses sound
at same time. If I start xmms before java then sound from java app
won't work has anyone found solution for this?

-Petri

--
I love deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they go by.
- Douglas Adams