Old 02-06-2008, 01:55 AM
"Ashley Benton"

Default Problem with moin moin installation or configuration

Hi,
I am trying to install moin moin as a virtual host on apache2.
I followed the following instruction here https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpOnInstallingMoinMoin?highlight=%28moin%29%7C%2 8moin%29

Everything seemed ok until the end but when I try to open linuxabcd (it's actually the temporary name) I got a page with 3 folders.
Albums/, apache2-default/, and awffull/.
I tried http://127.0.0.1/linuxabcd -> there is no server

http://127.0.0.0/linuxabcd -> firefox can't open the ... the server maybe busy
http://192.168.0.105/linuxabcd -> there is no server

http://www.linuxabcd.org It shows me the 3 folders.
I tried to change my virtual host configuration but at best it open my first site.
The only things I found on Internet didn't help at all.

I guess to get rid of the folders and open the actual wiki I would need to change /var/www/ to something else in the directory root of the virtual host but I don't know what else to try.
Your advice would be welcome, thanks

Meg