Old 02-06-2008, 12:35 AM
elmo

Default untopcp.gz revisited

i recently posted a query about intalling a downloaded cloning program
called unstopcp.gz and received the following instructions which worked
very nicely on my computer.

"Depends . If unstopcp.gz is a compressed file containing an executable
(unstopcp), then then just do:"

gunzip unstopcp.gz
chmod a+x unstopcp
./unstopcp

and I had a workable cloning program in ubuntu.

Now, I'm trying to install unstopcp.gz in another computer that has
ubuntu, using the same commands but this time it doesn't work and
although there is a unstopcp I get the following notice....

" ./unstopcp: error while loading shared libraries: libqt=mt.so.3:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory "

What can I do to make unstopcp work in the other computer?

elmo

see http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=unstopcp.gz&btnG=Google+Search

Old 02-06-2008, 10:59 AM
Peter Garrett

On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 20:35:03 -0500
elmo <elmo@ne.rr.com> wrote:

> Now, I'm trying to install unstopcp.gz in another computer that has
> ubuntu, using the same commands but this time it doesn't work and
> although there is a unstopcp I get the following notice....
>
> " ./unstopcp: error while loading shared libraries: libqt=mt.so.3:
> cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory "
>
> What can I do to make unstopcp work in the other computer?libqt3-mt

Try installing

libqt3-mt

The file it's complaining about is in that package...

Peter

--
"INX Is Not X" Live CD based on Ubuntu 7.04 : http://inx.maincontent.net