Old 02-05-2008, 11:09 PM
Rajat

Default Error while installing camorama

Hi,

Am tryin to install camorama on my ubuntu 7.10 and I get this error.

E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem.
E: _cache->open() failed, please report.

I was wondering if I am going wrong in installing it?

Thanks
Rajat

Old 02-06-2008, 05:49 AM
Nils Kassube

Rajat wrote:
> Am tryin to install camorama on my ubuntu 7.10 and I get this error.
>
> E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to
> correct the problem.
> E: _cache->open() failed, please report.

Run the command

sudo dpkg --configure -a

in a terminal and then try again to install camorama.

Nils