Old 01-28-2011, 03:54 PM
"M.R."

Default dlume

I found dlume (an address book manager) that seems to be exactly what
I need, other than I can find any way (other than links, which I don't
want to use) to make it operate on a file of addresses in some location
other than it's hardwired default in ~/.dlume.

Anybody using it? Am I missing something?
MakRober