Old 01-27-2011, 09:04 PM
Murray Thomson

Default Install 10.4 LTS x3400 with Serveraid M1015

I am attempting to install Ubuntu 10.4 LTS on an IBM x3400 with a serveraid M1015. According to IBM this is a MegaRaid*9240-8i made by LSI.
The installer will not detect the disks. I have tried both the autodetect on the Ubuntu installer, manually selecting Megaraid sas, and a manual procedure recommended by LSI.
1) Can it be verified that this controller works on Ubuntu?2) Is there a known correct procedure to do it manually on the described os?
Thanks in advance.
*Murray Thomson

Old 01-28-2011, 01:29 AM
Tom H