Old 01-27-2011, 04:16 PM
Titus

Default pstricks and texlive....

Does anyone attending here have any experience (hopefully
positive) with getting the 'pstricks' package installed
and configured with 'texlive' on Ubuntu?

I have it running on my (rather old) DEC Alpha; but no
luck so far with Ubuntu. Thanks.

Titus sends

Old 01-27-2011, 04:41 PM
Christoph Bier

You should not refer to
<news:667582.32007.qm@web29019.mail.ird.yahoo.com> !

Titus schrieb am 27.01.2011 18:16:

> Does anyone attending here have any experience (hopefully
> positive) with getting the 'pstricks' package installed
> and configured with 'texlive' on Ubuntu?

Yes.

> I have it running on my (rather old) DEC Alpha; but no
> luck so far with Ubuntu. Thanks.

What does "no luck so far" mean? Can you provide a minimum example?
How to make a mininum example:
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=minxampl

Best
Christoph