Old 02-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Michael Beckwith

Default Round 2 Theme

Due to issues with the wiki right now, I have attached all of the
graphics I have for round 2. I'll update the wiki later when it is
working better and I have some more time.

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)

Old 02-11-2008, 05:49 PM
Michael Beckwith

Due to lack of refinement and lack of time, I'm pulling my Freedom theme
proposal out of the running for Fedora 9, and throwing my support behind
the Waves proposal. Hopefully this fall, I can have my concept refined
and more ready and perhaps we can free ourselves in Fedora 10.