Old 02-05-2008, 07:42 PM

Default Ourbuntu.com will change and understands Thank you everyone for your feedback :)

I have read all the petition feedbacks and all the chatter on different
forums and mailing lists.

And I was very appreciative of all of them.

But without Ubuntu getting back in touch with me all of you helped me come
to the conclusion that for the most part all of you like the idea yet
understand canonicals permissions.

I will be changing the domain name soon. Hopefully I can find one that is
still flattering to my beloved Ubuntu but that doesn't infringe on any
trademarks.

Yes a site like ourbuntu would eventually have to sell ads in order to
maintain server/administrative costs so I understand Canonicals side of
commercial site policy.

But as it stands for right now and a long time to come all ads displayed
on the site are strictly promotion. (exchange and the like) Helping all of
us get the word out as much as we can using the site.

I should be able to find a new domain name for ourbuntu.com and have it
ready in a week or two.

Thanks again everyone for your feedback and support.

Sincerely,
Ronnie Whisler